TRG is looking for a Grant writer who is successful & experienced in grants for non-profit art organizations. Primary responsibilities include; research, write, edit and prepare grants for presentation or submission. Pay will be based off of percentage of grant earnings.
JOB SUMMARY: Supports all fundraising and development activities by researching, writing, preparing and submitting sponsorship and grant proposals, government grant applications, grant reports for funders, development correspondence and development publications. Writing ability is the primary qualification to effectively assimilate information and ideas into well-written, clear and concise formats that communicate TRG’s mission and programs to donors and contributors.
1. Research, write, edit and prepare for presentation or submission: Government, corporate, foundation, and special project grant proposals, and grant reports to support TRG’s fundraising activities. Compose proposals for new projects.
2. Write, edit and prepare for presentation: Development correspondence (including annual reports and general fundraising materials),
3. Oversee tracking of deadlines and reports, data analysis and reporting on projects. Maintain calendar of grant deadlines and final reports on projects.
4. Participate in donor cultivation hosting and events as requested.
5. Provide reports and related analysis for the Development department’s solicitation efforts.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in English, writing, journalism, marketing or related field required. Courses or certification in fundraising and grant writing a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Two to five years experience as a professional grant writer to include prospect research, and writing fundraising and promotional materials in a non-profit, education, arts or cultural environment.
Please submit a resume and contact information to via email to:
Danielle King, President